Customer Care Specialist, Team Lead, Mar 2013 - Present
Order Processing / Risk Analyst, Jan 2012 Apr 2013
- Provide quick, accurate resolution to support requests in a high-volume customer support Center.
- Proactivly takes ownership of additional projects and responsibilities.
- Manages issues related to technical issues, order fulfillment, and customer escalations.
- Trainer/Mentor for new employees.
- Demonstrates consistent dependable customer focused abilities.
- Developer of internal websites, reporting processes, and "how-to" guides.
AAA Northern New England
Emergency Roadside Assistance Representative, 2007 - 2011
- Consistently met or exceeded performance metrics for calls taken, talk time and information accuracy.
Southern Maine Community College
South Portland, ME
- A.A.S. in Information Technology, December 2016
- A.A. in Liberal Studies Liberal Studies Focus, 2008
Maine College of Art
- Studio Fine Arts Program , 2000 - 2001
School of the Museum of Fine Arts
- Studio Fine Arts Program, 1996 1998
- Project Management
- Network System Management
- Network Fundamentals
- Routing and Switching Fundamentals
- Principles of Computer Science
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Open Source Operating Systems
- Web Application Programming
- HTML5 & CSS3, Liquid, Java and PHP